The aim of the journal is to publish high quality manuscripts that are of international significance in terms of design and/or findings by encouraging the collaboration with international teams of researchers to create special issues on these topics. The journal strives to strengthen connections between research and practice, so enhancing professional development and improving practice within the field of education. Papers accepted for publication are double-blind refereed to ensure academic integrity.
Journal of Education in Black Sea Region (JEBS) is a peer-reviewed international (regional) journal. The journal accepts manuscripts mostly on the subjects listed below:
- Early Childhood, University/College Education
- Cognitive, Affective, Social and Cultural Aspects of Teaching and Learning
- Teacher Training/Education, Preservice Teachers
- Teacher Professional Development
- Curriculum Development in Education
- Measurement and Assessment in Education
- Educational Technology, ICT in Education
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Education Policy and Leadership
- Didactic/Pedagogical Issues
- Teaching/Learning Strategies
- Methodologies for Educational Research
- Distance Education, E-Learning, Blended Learning
- Educational Psychology
- Guidance and Counselling
- Mathematics Education
- Science Education
- Special Education
- Art Education
- History Education
- Environmental Education
- Statistics Education
- Language Education
JEBS welcomes and acknowledges high quality original research papers, case studies from researchers, academicians, professional, practitioners, MA and Ph.D. students from all over the world.
The Journal of Education in Black Sea Region is a successor of Journal of Education (ISSN 2298-0172)
The Journal is published in both print and onlineversion.
The interested contributors are highly encouraged to submit their manuscripts/papers from the JEBS online submission system (Check the link below) to send their manuscripts for possible publication.